A&H

change to nike

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
I have found 2 images of Nike kits being modeled one by Howard Webb also in Nike boots a change to his usual Adidas... thoughts please

nike 1.jpgnike 2.jpg

The Referee Store
I like the blue one. Not quite so sure about the yellow. Normally I like the yellow

i hate the yellow one and i think Howard Webb one is grey,and that one is OK i am not a big fan of the Nike kits :confused:

Nice kits, but I think those side pockets would be really fiddly to try and get a notebook out of on a cold January morning. The yellow one really needs black shorts with it!

The picture of Howard Webb was taken at the Nike Chance Final (I think). Which may have something to do with the fact that he is wearing all Nike. I don't think he would change from Adidas to Nike boots, just because the kit has!

Nike stuff is generally good kit. Not sure I like the design for the refs kit though. As stated, I can't see that zip up pocket being much use apart from keeping things in that you are not likely to have much use for (i.e. coin for tossing). It doesn't seem that practical for the use of cards or match book.

I've got the shirt and it is brilliant. There is another chest pocket with velcro which is the same as normal kit. With regards to quality I'd say it is a lot better than umbro, particularly the Diamond top

From them pics I'm not liking either of them.
Hopefully my mind can be changed though. Nike tend to make good kits for clubs/national teams. Hopefully they will translate that into referee kits.

They sent me a long sleeve instead of a short sleeve so picking up on thurs. Will upload a pic then

Not a fan of those kits at all!

A & H now selling the Nike kit. Assuming PGMOL will definitely be moving to these now, possibly for FA Cup final/next season depending on license agreement?

Back