A&H

champions league final

The Referee Store
That it should have come sooner! Athletico have been taking liberties!

Ramos is an idiot for picking up a needless caution for his, whatever the hell that was.

my thoughts exsactly i also thought the red could come out when looking second time

Am I the only one who thinks Gabi (I think) and Fábio Coentrão are lucky?

Ref was probably too close to the incident (after the foul). He could have been a bit stronger, but that said, it does appear to have simmered down okay, so maybe he was correct!

I think that first scuffle should have had a red. There was what appeared to be a slap from a RM player, didn't catch a number though.

Ref was probably too close to the incident (after the foul). He could have been a bit stronger, but that said, it does appear to have simmered down okay, so maybe he was correct!
I think he just missed it as he was trying to deal with the tackle and immediate aftermath which is understandable.

No it was definitely a penalty - he was tripped, albeit not much, but enough to bring him down at high speed. I thought the ref had a great game! Seemed completely unfazed by Simeone and his antics and dealt with it well.

No it was definitely a penalty - he was tripped, albeit not much, but enough to bring him down at high speed. I thought the ref had a great game! Seemed completely unfazed by Simeone and his antics and dealt with it well.

Nah, there wasn't enough contact to warrant a penalty - Ronaldo went down FAR too easily.
However, that being said, that one poor decision did little to mar what was an otherwise very good game for the referee.

Nah, there wasn't enough contact to warrant a penalty - Ronaldo went down FAR too easily.
However, that being said, that one poor decision did little to mar what was an otherwise very good game for the referee.

I disagree - with regard to trips, even the most minimal contact can send a player at high speed to the floor

can't help thinking that there may be a link with hatters insistance re the penalty and raddy antic, all be it a very loose one :)

a 'soft' penalty' perhaps, but he was tripped from behind

Back