A&H

Celtic v Rangers Youth Cup Final

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Just a couple of things...

This is the age group you will want to to install the laws of the game into those going professional, or at least the last chance anyway.
So why is the keeper for Rangers allowed to wear black under shorts under his orange shorts?
Rangers concede a free kick. The Rangers player acknowledges the whistle by looking at the ref and slowed down the proceeds to kick the ball away. This is just half hour gone whilst 2-0 up. Ref looks at where ball went and clearly shouts at him to, can only assume, pack it in. But why not caution? They have to learn.

The Referee Store
There was also 2-3 Celtic players wearing black under layers, they do have to learn but it puts the referee in a position if he cautions this without warning the player first, also didn't caution for a number of reckless borderline excessive challenges, I think over all the referee was lenient but had a good game

So why is the keeper for Rangers allowed to wear black under shorts under his orange shorts?

Is this enforced at that level?

The few games I've done on the development league, kit issues don't seem to get enforced at all, which makes it unusual if a referee actually deals with it. - I know it's wrong and it shouldn't be happening but that's what I've seen thus far.

What age group is this? It seems fairly young. If this is U12 and under I say "Play on!". We have kit requirements here as well and were are so laid back that I make sure to remind the teams that are going to the finals off the island to wear the same color undergarment in High School.

I mean that is what we are talking about?

If this is some serious futbol club then a quick suggestion would help before the game. But during the game day if said player has a slightly different shade I let them play.

I am a big fan and supporter of the youth of today so I may be biased a bit.

Mahalo

Just a couple of things...

This is the age group you will want to to install the laws of the game into those going professional, or at least the last chance anyway.
Rangers concede a free kick. The Rangers player acknowledges the whistle by looking at the ref and slowed down the proceeds to kick the ball away. This is just half hour gone whilst 2-0 up. Ref looks at where ball went and clearly shouts at him to, can only assume, pack it in. But why not caution? They have to learn.
I think they are preparing them for the fact that the closer you get to the top the more chance you have of getting away with things grassroots players can't get away with. You know, dissent, time wasting, jewellery....

I think they are preparing them for the fact that the closer you get to the top the more chance you have of getting away with things grassroots players can't get away with. You know, dissent, time wasting, jewellery....

You're getting more cynical thesedays or I'm only just noticing it! >_>

Reactions: one
Back