A&H

celebration of goal

The Referee Store
Interesting. I think I would have a smile on my face. I think I would try and manage the situation and have a word in his ear about it.
Also depends on the tempo of the game.

well iam sure that someone definitely would card him may be ltfop other comments will be forthcoming iam sure

Totally agree with Dave

I had someone cross a road and try board a bus ... bus driver wouldn't let him on ... wish I'd made the player wait for the next bus before letting him back on the pitch :)

Reactions: ELP
I once had a player who was suspended (when it included all games sat /sun ) turned up for a Sunday cup match signed on for the new team using a different name saw me asked me who I were reffing today told him a v b saw a gulp in his throat oh ok ref rang his manager some 20 feet away to say I don't feel well iam going home, manager comes over to me ask what I said ,told him his player was banned , wait for it wait for it peters banned no his name is Dave ******* he's banned ..................
didn't we laugh

By law - no, it's not a mandatory yellow card.

But, I would be cautioning for entering a spectator area. Although the stadium was clearly near-empty, by allowing players to enter a spectator area when celebrating you're just opening yourself up for all kinds of trouble.

I love it when I caution a player and they are unsure of their 'own' name !!

better still I had a Sunday morning player come on in the last minute asked him his name you wont guess the reply........................

By law - no, it's not a mandatory yellow card.

But, I would be cautioning for entering a spectator area. Although the stadium was clearly near-empty, by allowing players to enter a spectator area when celebrating you're just opening yourself up for all kinds of trouble.

By law it is a mandatory yellow- He left the FOP without the referees permission. Yes its funny and should be appreciated by all but the yellow should still be issued especially at the level at which this player seems to be playing at.

alex it was ........................... what's your name player ref I don't know what I don't know ref ive got a mental block to which the shouts from the opposition were he's a ringer he don't even know his name come on ref get a grip hope your reporting this even though the were winning 0-4 at the time with 1 minute left .
he went off and the injured player came back on and just stood there for the last minute crazy day

alex it was ........................... what's your name player ref I don't know what I don't know ref ive got a mental block to which the shouts from the opposition were he's a ringer he don't even know his name come on ref get a grip hope your reporting this even though the were winning 0-4 at the time with 1 minute left .
he went off and the injured player came back on and just stood there for the last minute crazy day
Ahhh ... 99.9% of the time the opposition will be right ... 0.01% of the time the player might have forgotten - sod's law and all that ...

Back