A&H

Can you hear the Southend sing?

The Referee Store
I'm sure he will, as are most of their fans at the minute. Especially after all the "you're a tiny club, we'll walk all over you" they've been dishing out all week

didn't burton take a one goal lead into the second leg last season, too, jack ;)

Thanks for filling me with confidence @haywain but I did hear that in the last 3 years (I think) the team playing away in the first leg have never got to the final (league 2 only)

With all due respect @jack.prescott , I think the title of this thread is somewhat misleading. I am just watching bits of it back on Sky Plus and we're the only fans you can hear - both before and after the goal!!

Thought we played better football than we have done at times but still not great. Your defence seemed to e asking it trouble by always playing out from the back.

Interested on your opinion about the red card for square head sharps

A few statistics:

Possession: 62 38
Shots: 9 18
On Target: 2 6

The red card, yes the first one probably wasn't a yellow but you can't challenge how he did when you're on a yellow card.

I think I can sum up Burton's tactics in one word - hoof

A few statistics:

Possession: 62 38
Shots: 9 18
On Target: 2 6

The red card, yes the first one probably wasn't a yellow but you can't challenge how he did when you're on a yellow card.

I think I can sum up Burton's tactics in one word - hoof

You're missing out the important stat though... Being a realist I think we'll struggle on Saturday

As a referee I honestly don't know!! As a fan I'd obviously say no penalty but he won the ball and was in full control of the tackle IMO, but I would've understood if it was given
Does the fact that the commentators said it wasn't mean it was?? ;)

I can't deny that he got the ball, but the angle from which the tackle was made and the amount of the man he got (and the fact I'm a Southend fan) means that for me it was.

Now I've got to get over that defeat and cram in some last minute revision for my RE GCSE tomorrow!!

Not a fan of commentators on any games, they just annoy me. God luck with your exams mate, I'm spending my evening doing geography revision for Tuesday afternoon

Not a fan of commentators on any games, they just annoy me. God luck with your exams mate, I'm spending my evening doing geography revision for Tuesday afternoon
Cheers mate, you too. Have you started yet or is geography your first one?

can't wait for Saturday!!

Back