A&H

Buzzer flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

RG136

Hi. I'm after a set of buzzer flags for next season, either ErvoCom or Touchline. Is anyone selling any or can you recommend where to get a set of used ones? Thanks.

The Referee Store
He's looking for these.. that's what I've done with my touchline buzzer

Attachments

• received_10213863049602388.jpeg
    received_10213863049602388.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 46
Never something I was ever in a position to use or need but £500 notes plus seems a bit steep for such basic technology!! Captive audience maybe!!

Never something I was ever in a position to use or need but £500 notes plus seems a bit steep for such basic technology!! Captive audience maybe!!
Depends if you regularly have assistants... works really well for the quick offsides, subs or off the ball incidents however you do get lazy but a good referee will have brilliant eye contact throughout the game

£525...the mark up for whoever makes these must be £450 at the most, I'm in the wrong business!

I'm sure this debate will have been done to death on many other threads but buzzer flags are a gimmick and an expensive one at that. More is often less

Surprised the Chinese haven't knocked out decent copies yet. You can get headsets far cheaper, which would do the job of buzzer flags plus a lot more. .

Surprised the Chinese haven't knocked out decent copies yet. You can get headsets far cheaper, which would do the job of buzzer flags plus a lot more. .
Unfortunately below the Step 4 league you can't use them.. I have thought about it!

I bought them initially, because the buzzers are a safe way to get my attention, as shouting isn't going to work with me.

Unfortunately, my mentor pilfered the bloody things before I could use them. :p

Hi. I'm after a set of buzzer flags for next season, either ErvoCom or Touchline. Is anyone selling any or can you recommend where to get a set of used ones? Thanks.
hi, i am selling my ervocom referee paging system. If you are still interested contact me personally for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back