Hi all,
I'm a Level 6 ref in North West London, in my second season and currently going for promotion to L5. Like a lot of you, I found the admin side of refereeing a pain: chasing match fees, tracking mileage, keeping on top of what I need for promotion.
So I built a small app for it: penalty.app. It tracks your fees (and who still owes you), your mileage and your promotion progress. There's also a free Laws of the Game quiz.
It's early days and I'd really value feedback from refs who'll tell it straight. What's missing? What would make you actually use something like this week to week?
Thanks, and good luck this weekend.
Arnaud
I'm a Level 6 ref in North West London, in my second season and currently going for promotion to L5. Like a lot of you, I found the admin side of refereeing a pain: chasing match fees, tracking mileage, keeping on top of what I need for promotion.
So I built a small app for it: penalty.app. It tracks your fees (and who still owes you), your mileage and your promotion progress. There's also a free Laws of the Game quiz.
It's early days and I'd really value feedback from refs who'll tell it straight. What's missing? What would make you actually use something like this week to week?
Thanks, and good luck this weekend.
Arnaud

