A&H

bucs mars league game

andy love

Level 7 Referee
upc marjons vs southampton university mens

what a game, so much more confident and when the home team captain came to me to pay fees, he was well over the moon with my performance, he said i managed the game well, and he knows how hard it is to trust club linos, told him it was only my 3rd game and he was shocked. he was a qualified lvl 7 ref, and decided he wanted to get back into playing, and he was made to do the course because he use to give refs so much poo. the away team was happy too with the way i managed the match, although i properly missed a couple of dodge tackles and if i am saying "i properly missed" then i defiantly did!!

away keeper committed a reckless challenge, and as he was the captain for that team, he got a bollocking, told him that was borderline, and if he does it again he is defo in the book, which got a complaint from the home captain, to which i replied he has been warned captain, now lets carry on with the game before you make a mistake (said this loud enough that it could be heard on the half way line from the penalty area).

after that the rest was really tamed, the home team won for the first time in over a year 2 - 0, and there second goal was funny, the ball went out of play and i indicate a corner the away team protest and said it was a throwing so i ask the advise of the away team lino who said throwing, thank you lino, throwing it is please from the corner flag, short throw into the box, defender heads it out but to the feet of the thrower who has got him self into a sweet crossing position and crosses it in, and guess what came next GOAL a bloody awesome one at that. as we are walking back to the center mark you can hear the away team cursing and saying we should of had the corner o how i giggled to myself,

then had a player a player curse himself with the word "see you next tuesday" which i heard, "player i don't like that word that is your only warning".

and i could swear i seen a player call me an anchor with his hand, but i could not of been sure, so i ignored it, as it was an open hand, he may of been indicating something else to a team mate.

The Referee Store
well done mate, keep it up! keep the confidence up and try go on a run of form. its great!

Good work! Getting more and more confident with each game!

feels that way, and the rate the games are coming in 3 this weekend saturday league appointer just phoned me told me he needs me to do a middle, and my reply was your the boss.:D i will of completed my 6 games, if the frost is not bad on sunday morning.

Back