A&H

BRIGHTON v MAN CITY

deusex

RefChat Addict
Super ref Michael Oliver continuing his fine habit of refusing to caution early doors.
Both Kompany and Laporte free to commit another tactical foul 2nd half.
Top game management 🙄

The Referee Store
I think he’s done a good job this game. Managed it well and there’s been no real talking points

I watched it and totally missed any missed cautions, there was certainly nothing obvious anyway.

Anyone adding more than 2 minutes? Given the length of time subs took. Bruno and Kompany must have amassed 3 mins between them.
Not saying he was wrong just wonder what people's thoughts are. I am guessing it would have been different of the game was tight.

Anyone adding more than 2 minutes? Given the length of time subs took. Bruno and Kompany must have amassed 3 mins between them.
Not saying he was wrong just wonder what people's thoughts are. I am guessing it would have been different of the game was tight.

What would be the point? Game is over, title is over regardless of what happened in the other game, Brighton can only finish 17th, etc. He wouldn't have been thanked by anyone for playing 6 minutes when the stewards are in place to keep celebrating fans off of the pitch.

What would be the point? Game is over, title is over regardless of what happened in the other game, Brighton can only finish 17th, etc. He wouldn't have been thanked by anyone for playing 6 minutes when the stewards are in place to keep celebrating fans off of the pitch.
Agreed, nothing was changing at that stage. Get it done

Today was agood day :)

Well reffed, don't think Oliver missed a trick, obviously should have been way more than 2 mins added but no one wanted it and no one needed it.

Take away and beers to celebrate!

Back