A&H

Brighton area matches

Daz0497

Hi guys and girls
I live and work in skandinavia and have been a Ref going on 6 years, never reffed in the uk. Would love to see a trio match in the Brighton area this weekend, preferably a match with a bit of Meat on it😁 your supporter for the day D`

The Referee Store
The lowest level you'll see a team of 3 in the Brighton area is on the Southern Combination Football League, fixtures for the upcoming week are here: http://www.scfl.org.uk/FixtureList.php?WkNo=41

These will all be sub-£10 to get in and you'll probably be one of 50-100 supporters if you pick a Premier Division match and the weather is nice - last Saturday when the rain was going sideways, I was on the opposite line to a stand containing 12 fans! Unfortunately, I'm a little too new to the area to know which matches are most likely to be the meatiest, maybe their twitter feed can help you out with that aspect!

Above that you're looking at the Isthmian league, but Whitehawk, Lewes and maybe Worthing are probably the only teams I'd really consider "near" Brighton. Above that you've got the National League and National League South, but again, nothing particularly local. And above that you're into the Football League "proper", where Crawley Town are probably the closest you'll get up until you reach Brighton in the PL.

Nice one 1 Graeme👍👍 gonna check out Rottingdean against Charlwood on saturday, both with a bit of form so, hopefully a good match.

Back