A&H

Brand new, out the wrapper!

The Referee Store
Welcome to the rabble. There’s a few on here from north of the border. Don’t be shy about asking any questions. Enjoy!

Reactions: GA8
From Scotland myself. What assoc you with?
Finish my course tonight with the child wellbeing module. Welcome

From Scotland myself. What assoc you with?
Finish my course tonight with the child wellbeing module. Welcome
Edinburgh & District. You?
Ah good stuff. How did you get on with the course/exam etc?

Edinburgh & District. You?
Ah good stuff. How did you get on with the course/exam etc?
Glasgow myself mate. No troubles with the exam or the course. 93% on the test so found it fairly easy. How about yourself ?

Well done on passing the exam. I’m Edinburgh as well - just passed my exam in October so I’ve not been doing it long, but I do enjoy it.
Come along to training on Wednesdays if you can. It’s a good chance to meet other refs, and they sometimes have practical sessions as well which are good. I believe it might be a practice fitness test tonight - gutted that I can’t make it tonight. 😂 (They’re not too bad actually - you just drop out when you can’t keep going, and as a new ref it’s no problem)

Well done on passing the exam. I’m Edinburgh as well - just passed my exam in October so I’ve not been doing it long, but I do enjoy it.
Come along to training on Wednesdays if you can. It’s a good chance to meet other refs, and they sometimes have practical sessions as well which are good. I believe it might be a practice fitness test tonight - gutted that I can’t make it tonight. 😂 (They’re not too bad actually - you just drop out when you can’t keep going, and as a new ref it’s no problem)
Cheers! How you finding it with your first year? Yeah I’m going to go tonight! My fitness is terrible right now so not looking forward to that 🙈

Back