A&H

Bra v Mex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clatts thinks it's a red card.

Unless it's two teams fighting for the Premier League and then the ref should stay out of it.
Yes, that game was a complete loss of control, which Clatts later tried to smokescreen behind some bullsh1t
The irony!

The Referee Store
Its rotten on itv

I'm annoyed with ITV. Normally, when football is shown on tv, the subtitles for the commentator's nonsense is pinned at the top of the screen. This has been tradition since subtitling was invented, I'm sure of it.

So this world cup, ITV decide in all their wisdom to pin the subs in the middle and bottom of the screen, therefore blocking most of the bloody action. So annoying.

Anyway, Brazil. Poor side, not much samba and flair, more false teeth and dramatic simulation via rolling around on the ground. Dire.

"Layun has stood on Neymar's foot, therefore it's a clear red card for violent conduct"

Thanks Mark, good insight...

"Layun has stood on Neymar's foot, therefore it's a clear red card for violent conduct"

Thanks Mark, good insight...
"And I have gone to Saudi Arabia to further my refereeing career". Another of his great insights. ;)

Reactions: JH
To be fair, he's making a mint over there isn't he? Can't blame him for taking the job.

When I saw the tread on Neymars foot on the replay and saw no red card I thought that this forum would go into ref meltdown, but it seems that Clattenbergs comment has caused it instead? My personel opinion is that it was cynical and was probably on the ankle Neymar had an issue with earlier on. I thought red card as it was deliberate. I am putting on my tin hat now!

Yes it was cynical. Most likely deliberate. VC? I am not sure. But I am sure if that was red carded, Neymar would be rolling 56 times on every foul from now instead of 22 times. On the balance I would be more in favour of getting rid of cheating (dives) instead of cynical fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back