A&H

Boots

CallumRushton13

Level 6 Referee
What boots do you boys all use?? Ordered myself some new Adidas copa mundials today. Old ones broke after 2 seasons last weekend

Absolutely love these boots, proper comfortable and look smart as well

The Referee Store
I have addias kaisers but I'm gonna change to a boot where I can incorporate a chip in the bottom of the boot to see how I'm performing when I'm refereeing

I got the Kaisers after losing my Tiempos... Only had one game with them so far so can't really pass judgement!

craig that's a good idea but the Adidas boots which have those chips in don't come in all black :(

you could just use a heart monitor or the nike wristband that measures your running etc

P.S. Adidas World Cups for me, although mine are broken so if I have to actually kick a ball in them I'll need new ones!

I see what you mean they got rid of the pair that I wanted now there is only one pair on there possibly suitable for me which have black and solar blue but I don't think the FA will allow me to use them

I'm not an assessor, yet!

I own those boots (in a far less appropriate colour-way) and wear them every so often.
The ones you've posted are all black so see no reason why you wouldn't be allowed to wear them!

Plus, as everyone knows - Adidas rules all ;)

As Dan said, predominantly black. I'd have no problem with them

I have a pair of Nike Tiempos with fluorescent Nike word and swoosh along the bottom. I think Mike Dean had a pair for a while. When they're are covered in mud, no one notices

I have Kaiser 5's for most games.
Nike Tiempos - with the hard sole and studs - for softer ground
Nike Turfs (not sure of the model name) for really hard ground. These are actually grey and yellow, but as we wear yellow they are OK.

Back