A&H

boot choices for 2013/14

The Referee Store
Sticking with my tried and trusted Adidas kaiser 5s but have ordered the moulded stud version for this season also.

Quality boots.

I'm keeping all 3 pairs from last season.

Adidas adiPure 11pro's in black/white/lime for studs
Adidas adiPure 11pro's in black/orange for moulds
Adidas adiPure 11pro's in black/white/lime for Astros!

im not sure myself yet, leaving it late, i know but my tiempos are getting very tight and my kaisers seem a bit big so trying to get rid to get the money for a new pair although i have a pair of mundials in trainers :)

I've got 3 pairs;
A pair of s**t Nike's
A pair of Adidas Punteros
A pair of Adidas Copa Mundial (When I buy them)

I have a pair of Nike Tiempos, which have served well for a couple of seasons, both playing and reffing, but have just come back from UK with a shiny new pair of Adidas Kaiser 5's, which have a slightly softer sole so I can manage the hard ground here, without losing the security of moulded studs. I love the Tiempos though, but they are a little tired and frayed (like myself) so they will become my training boots.

Also have a pair of Nike turf boots for when the ground is really hard.

I used my new kaiser 5 ligas (moulded) for the first time last night, awesome boots. Ordered from discount football boots.com as recommended by steveaustinref above. Next day delivery seems to be standard! Highly recommended if your in the market for new boots this season.

Comfortable and classy boots.

Come you smug git, where did of get them? :)

(In case it doesn't come over, I am not being serious with the smug git comment!)

As much as I'm not the greatest fan of the store, surly employees, or curious management decisions, their website is consistently cheaper than the others. Can't beat a free mug whenever they throw them in too!

Great boots, especially on the great pitches at colney, but they need to be broken in fairly well especially if your not use to them studs

As much as I'm not the greatest fan of the store, surly employees, or curious management decisions, their website is consistently cheaper than the others. Can't beat a free mug whenever they throw them in too!
Their delivery for me was only two days as well! Ordered on Monday night arrived on Wednesday. :D

I never got a mug with my last order. I was most upset! :(

Back