A&H

Bolton v Solihull

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Already on a yellow card, Solihull player receives his 2nd right at the end of the game for this....

Personally I think this is a very soft yellow, 1st or 2nd. Now, not sure if he has been spoken to, or has racked up a fair few accumulated fouls for this 2nd, but I wonder if the Bolton player holding his ankle had anything to do with it (despite his ankle barely (if at all) got touched). Miraculous recovery once he saw the card AND shot up to laugh in the face of the sent off player too once he saw the red card.

Personally I think, at 4-0, in the 96th minute, I'd be telling the player to move away.
And it's embarrassing from the Bolton player the way he went, and stayed, down to get that reaction from the ref.

The Referee Store
Looking at it on my phone and it's not the clearest footage. On first viewing, it looks very very soft.

Having watched it a few times, it looks like the Solihull player catches him on the achilles with his left foot. If he does, then I'm happy with a yellow. If he doesn't and its the footage playing tricks, it's very very soft (but could be for persistent infringement)

My money is on the yellow being for the action on the ankle. That seems to be what the referee points to

Back