A&H

Blatant Yellow Card?

Yellow or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dirty Harry

Firstly, let me admit to being a lifelong West Ham supporter. Secondly, this is just plain embarrassing. To wear the No 4 shirt and act like this is an insult to Billy Bonds and many others (Ken Brown, Ron Boyce and Martin Peters to name but three!!). A clearer yellow card for breaking up a promising attack would be hard to find - and what is Balbuena doing rolling around holding his face for chrissake? Is Rob Jones just trying to end the game without a yellow card, or is there any other explanation for this blatant dereliction of duty?

The Referee Store
Not enough in the vid to show if it's SPA. We need a wide angle view to see other defenders location in relation the foul and goal.
Take your point, but I think based on the lack of attempt to play the ball and the clear holding in this case, it should be USB at least, no?

In isolation I wouldn't give this a yellow, at least not a clear one. With holding usually the clear yellow are the ones that the holding is prolonged. For example if the attacker breaks the hold or continues his run but the defender keeps holding on.

Back