A&H

Black Casio RFT-100 - anyone want one?

The Referee Store
Hey ross, guessing too late?
About 6 months :p

In all seriousness, there are now less than 10 available at Refsworld. I won't be able to get another at such a good price, but can have a word and see what I can do

Mine was brilliant. For the one match I got to use it! In my second match a stray clearance hit me smack on the wrist and smashed the join of the watch. It's not fixable! I just have to use it for assessing now!!! Seriously good watch I found for the match though!

Mine was brilliant. For the one match I got to use it! In my second match a stray clearance hit me smack on the wrist and smashed the join of the watch. It's not fixable! I just have to use it for assessing now!!! Seriously good watch I found for the match though!

You need to sort out your positioning mate. :p

Assessing at level 7?

Tell me about it, it was the last middle of the season and I was being lazy at a corner! Luckily I've done the assessor course recently as Iv just found out I have 2 slipped discs and a third that's on the edge. Been in agony for a few months and done no preseason stuff, reckon I'm out till Christmas at least. Dr has referred me for surgery!! I'm a level 4 now, I really should update my profile!

Ouch!

I had the same injury too. Kept me out for 6 months back when I was level 5 and got 4. Most frustrating 6 months of my life. Lots of physio. At some points didn't think I'd be back. Luckily I didn't require surgery.

You're back is something you don't appreciate how poorly you looked after it until you can't move off your bed or put your own socks on!

Hope you get better soon!

My mrs is loving putting socks on!! It's frustrating hearing my mates fa cup appointments come through today knowing I might have had some but I guess that's life!

Back