A&H

Bits and bob

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
What does everyone keep their accessories in? I'm currently using a plastic box that isn't working very well, so I was just wondering what other people used

The Referee Store
I use the refsworld organiser, and love it. Keeps everything I ever need in it, and quite a nice size and not too bulky! Happy with the price too!

Reactions: SM
I have one of them also. It is superb. Sadly I got stung for VAT or import tax or something when it got to the uk which was £8 plus another £8 or so charge!

I use a tupperware kind of thing at the moment, but will get a Refsworld organiser next time I have something to get. Not paying delivery for the one item cheapskate! Trouble is, almost everyone here uses them....

I use a fishing tackle box which is really good, however it is very big and takes up a lot of room. I am waiting for Refsworld to get their organiser back in stock as it looks really good.

I think I didn't get stung because it was sent as a gift, which means no tax is put on! Plus I got free delivery!

They have the organiser in stick, just not the full bundle at refsworld

Just some chinese takeaway regen tub, no frills here y'know.

The bigger a box or organiser I use, the more I feel compelled to carry with me.

I carry a damn sight more as a ref than as a player. When playing I had a pair of boots, can of deodorant /shower gel and a spare pair of pants! All in a rucksack. Didn't need an organiser for that lot!

Same for me @Supermonkey ! Still don't take anything! Like the idea Grayson, used to be the same for me!!

I had an organizer. It was great but it got some velcro stuck on it, the adhesive kind of melted in the sun and it got goopy and now I don't like to use it because it's extremely unprofessional looking. I'm in the process of looking for something new but I'm using a tupperwear dish at the moment and think it works. What I'd really like to do is get another organization kit, a boot bag, a bag for my kits and a bag for my wet kit that I can put the used kits in to throw straight into the wash. That way, I could throw them all into a wheelie bag of some sort (maybe embroidered with the CSA logo and my name?) to add a level of professionalism to it.

Back