A&H

Bishop's Stortford FC v Spennymoor Town FC

Great clip, great thread, hall of fame #levels

Watching again, with the benefit of the discussion, now looking for SFP, I think it’s a nailed on red card. Excessive force, out of control, off the ground, zero chance to play the ball, not a footballing action, point of contact is on the foot - only because the attacker takes extreme evasive action to avoid having his ankles snapped.

It’s a goalkeeper so maybe my first reaction is that I expect a GK to go to ground… I’m imagining if that was a player… different lens… surely an easy serious foul play red card here.

The Referee Store
I would like to thank you all for your hospitality here and bid you all good luck with your refereeing careers.

Maybe our paths will cross on your way up the ranks (or on our way down) and I can give you the benefit of my opinion from the terraces!

So, until you get another controversial decision from a BSFC match that pops up in my Google Recommendations, it's farewell from me.

Ian

I would like to thank you all for your hospitality here and bid you all good luck with your refereeing careers.

Maybe our paths will cross on your way up the ranks (or on our way down) and I can give you the benefit of my opinion from the terraces!

So, until you get another controversial decision from a BSFC match that pops up in my Google Recommendations, it's farewell from me.

Ian
OK folks he’s gone. Now we can get back to it being all about us!!!

Back