A&H

Big fixtures this season so far

The Referee Store
Not really big, but For me, I have a friendly his weekend between a Scottish SPFL Team And an English PL team for the youth academies. Considering the away team are traveling a good 5/6 hours for one game, I don't want to let them down so feeling nervous but excited.

Sounds like a good appointment
I got a line in welsh cup 4th round game coming up which it's rare for my level to get appointed too.
I also got Uefa regions cup qualifying round game coming up too, that's a line again

Torquay United res V Yeovil Town res. Was on the line. Both teams were basically full of 1st team players. Good experience.

Sounds like a good appointment
I got a line in welsh cup 4th round game coming up which it's rare for my level to get appointed too.
I also got Uefa regions cup qualifying round game coming up too, that's a line again
Which welsh cup game have you got if I can ask?

Did Chelsea U18 v Liverpool U18 earlier in the season. The 16 year old who has played for Wales was playing - Didn't rate him!

I had my first academy game last weekend, really enjoyed the experience and had some great comments from both parents and coaches

As I leave for today's semi-final, a county cup final appointment has just plopped through the post. Happy days.

Darren Adie is a WPL ref and is also an RDO.

I've watched and played in numerous games he's officiated. My opinion is he has a taste for the controversial; others might say that he likes to make sure that everyone notices him.

It's a shame my exams start on the 12th, still might be worth a trip if we're still in the promotion hunt

Back