A&H

Best boot material and price

The Referee Store
Wool. Prices vary. :)

Jk - leather is the way to go. Get yourself down the shop and try on a variety of boots, see which style fits your foot best. Everybody has their own preference.

As an example - I have had recommendations to go with adidas copas, lovely feel to the boot, far to narrow for my feet. Got to get the thing on you to see if it works for you or not.

I've got flipper feet and the kaisers fit like a dream

I use to have Kaiser 5s boots but then went too a pair a boots that could hold a chip then went to pair of black blue white boots but there cracking

I've just bought a pair of Adidas Gloro 16.1. A very classic looking boot, they look beautiful. They are really comfortable too. Looking at around £60 for a pair, the most I've ever paid for football boots!

Got a pair of the new Nike Tiempo Genio II seeking for little over £50 in Sports Direct, really comfortable boot and seem to be a really good quality.

Well the thought of some of you out there wearing cloud boots was too much. Just bought a set of premiers as my fg kaisers are at the end of their life and have to say, they feel very nice indeed.

Well the thought of some of you out there wearing cloud boots was too much. Just bought a set of premiers as my fg kaisers are at the end of their life and have to say, they feel very nice indeed.

They scrub up very well too. Wipe down and a bit of dubbing, they look good as new!! :)

Nike Premiers all the way the most comfortable boots ever. I've even had a pair converted into mixed studs. Just bought another pair ready for next season!

Back