A&H

Basic exam upcoming

Zimmyman

Ok done more than my five games !! 9 in fact exam soon done as much as I can studying !!
But still biting my fingernails at not passing
Thoughts ???

The Referee Store
Are ref has loads wrong no law updates ! One wonders if you could get the questions wrong in the day that are ref has wrong

Ok done more than my five games !! 9 in fact exam soon done as much as I can studying !!
Thoughts ???

Read the LOTG. Most of the questions have clues in the questions - example "player x CARELESSLY tackles player y" As long as you know the basic differences you will be fine.

Remember, your local FA wants you to pass, they are not looking to fail people so they give up.

Are ref has loads wrong no law updates ! One wonders if you could get the questions wrong in the day that are ref has wrong

Yes, areref is a bit out of date at the moment. Just did one the other day with lots of questions about off field offences, which were woefully out of date.

Is your exam an open book exam?

If not, just take the time to read the questions, they often give you huge clues as to the answer via the wording. The major questions for me was based around offside, fouls and misconduct and restarts.

Thoughts ???
Read Law 12 when I did the exam a lot of it was just fouls and misconduct but very precise details if you revise abit you’ll do fine

My last areferee experiences have been good without old answers.
TBH I still did loads of the quizzes last year when it was really patchy because I would check all the answers and report the wrong ones. Made me think!

Back