A&H

Barca vs Man City

Mooseybaby

Retired big bad baldy in all black!
Not a good night for Claudio Bravo on his return to the Camp Nou.

Raced out of goal sweeper keeper style to clear a through ball, passed the ball straight to Suarez who attempted to lob the stranded keeper. Bravo instinctively attempts to block the lob and promptly sees red for DOGSO-H.

City the architect's of their own downfall, Barca far from the best and yet still managed to bag 4 and miss a penalty...

The Referee Store
I haven't seen it but I know there is a certain person in Torino that will be enjoying Bravo's start to his Man City career.

No brainer really, he had to go for that. Referee (Milorad Mazic) did really well overall, he also had a Barca player sent off and I can't think he got much if anything wrong.

Pep's insistence on playing out from the back doesn't appear to be working quite as he had planned ..!

Anyone seen this described correctly anywhere?

Daily Mail calls it sent off for "deliberate handball" on one page and "handling outside the area" on another!:confused:

Anyone seen this described correctly anywhere?

Daily Mail calls it sent off for "deliberate handball" on one page and "handling outside the area" on another!:confused:
BBC Sports reports are also referring to him being sent off for "handling outside the box." Hardly surprising I suppose, given the number of people who think that any handling by the keeper outside the penalty area is an automatic red card.

BBC Sports reports are also referring to him being sent off for "handling outside the box." Hardly surprising I suppose, given the number of people who think that any handling by the keeper outside the penalty area is an automatic red card.

and Sky Sports News:mad:

Back