A&H

Assualt !!!

So we give a three game ban for a RC foul and double it if their are any racial elements to it!

Then we give a three game ban for OFFINABUS but because it’s only the referee and his mother then that’s ok??

Send out a message, massive ban!

I did agree that it should be an extended ban but we have to have some context here. It’s not the same as drop kicking a fan and it’s ludicrious to suggest that it is.

Reactions: JH
The Referee Store
I did agree that it should be an extended ban but we have to have some context here. It’s not the same as drop kicking a fan and it’s ludicrious to suggest that it is.

If they don't throw the book at him it sends out the wrong message that this is in some way understandable and allowed. Are their no lines in the sand anymore!!! 10-20 games for me!!

So if the ref would have been non-white they’d of sent him on a diversification course or something! But it’s ok, it’s only the poor referee who got offended!

So if the ref would have been non-white they’d of sent him on a diversification course or something! But it’s ok, it’s only the poor referee who got offended!
I’m not even sure what point you’re making at this stage. Yes it’s bad than he insulted the referee and his mother but there’s no comparison between actual assault and racism ....

Back