A&H

Assessments???

Callum Aris

Level 7 Referee
Hi all
How do assessments come around, I have been refereeing since August and have had no assessment is this a good or bad thing and when will I get one?
Thanks
Callum

The Referee Store
Hi Callum. It says you are a Level 8 referee. Is that still correct or are you now a Level 7? If you are a Level 7, you can apply to be promoted to Level 6. You must then send your games to your assessment co-ordinator who will arrange a minimum of three assessments throughout the period March 1st 2015 until 28 February 2016 (or is it 29th next year). Hope that helps

As you are still 15 (according to your profile page) you won't be able to apply for promotion this year however, when you become a Level 7 referee on your 16th birthday you will be able to able for promotion then. Until then keep getting experience with the football you are doing at the moment.

Enjoy

If you want feedback on your performance many counties and areas offer a mentoring scheme which is a report (from another referee who is a qualified mentor and will come and watch a match of yours) on things you did well and something you can improve on...contact your Ref Sec or County RDO and I am sure they'll be able to help you. :)

If you want feedback on your performance many counties and areas offer a mentoring scheme which is a report (from another referee who is a qualified mentor and will come and watch a match of yours) on things you did well and something you can improve on...contact your Ref Sec or County RDO and I am sure they'll be able to help you. :)
Thank you :)

Back