A&H

Are we being far too generous to England players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was a shed load of people there.

Gotta be nfl stadium

New York giants or something like that.

And that’s without google.

I did look the game up the other day as I heard a stat that really bugged me & I still haven’t got to the bottom of it.

Three players who played in the USA 94 final played in the premier league?

Capacity: 90,888

The Referee Store
You sound like you think its a human right that England are to win the WC
Nobody had a divine right to win it.
Can I ask. Had England beat Croatia on pens and got beat in the final, is that failure?
Cos in reality, you were five mins away from that very real prospect
It sounds like you feel the only outcome that would not be failure would have been to win it, and thats just ridiculous.
If the super powers of Germany, Brazil, Italy, Spain cant just waltz up and lift it, then neither can England

Here is a question, obv without google. When Greece won the Euros, can you recall who they beat in the group? I for one cant, and, even if I could, its immaterial, the fact is, they won it, Easy draw, hard draw, whatever route to the final, the cup sat on their mantlepiece

There first game was against Portugal and so was the final.

I didn’t say anything but winning it was failure I said given the path layed before us & the fact we played semi pro teams all the way upuntil a bang average but organised Croatia it was a blow out flat tail between your legs choke job in the semi final.

Anyway it’s done now thank god it’s over today.

P.s France will show the world how limited & average Croatia are.

If Croatia beat France I’ll do the London Marathon in a ref chat mankini!

There first game was against Portugal and so was the final.

I didn’t say anything but winning it was failure I said given the path layed before us & the fact we played semi pro teams all the way upuntil a bang average but organised Croatia it was a blow out flat tail between your legs choke job in the semi final.

Anyway it’s done now thank god it’s over today.

P.s France will show the world how limited & average Croatia are.

If Croatia beat France I’ll do the London Marathon in a ref chat mankini!
B15BB79B-E401-48D5-8E67-123848B63DBA.jpeg

1531648568668.jpeg

I see Ciley has already represented refchat at marathon level.

#hunglikeababy

I know there was a shed load of people there.

Gotta be nfl stadium

New York giants or something like that.

And that’s without google.

I did look the game up the other day as I heard a stat that really bugged me & I still haven’t got to the bottom of it.

Three players who played in the USA 94 final played in the premier league?
I missed this but I would go with the Rose Bowl. Giants stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey hosts quite a few nowadays but the Rose Bowl has a massive capacity and back then California had a much larger soccer (football) base. I was in my 20's back the. and watched it. Dont recall without google

I missed this but I would go with the Rose Bowl. Giants stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey hosts quite a few nowadays but the Rose Bowl has a massive capacity and back then California had a much larger soccer (football) base. I was in my 20's back the. and watched it. Dont recall without google

I thought it was giants stadium but are they not New York

England:

P 7 W 3 L 3 D 1

Very average.

In the grand scheme of things, a team without any top class footballers was always going to fail to impress on the world stage.

Team spirit and organisation carried them as far as those qualities will carry most other teams but they got found out in the end.

I enjoyed the hype and the hope for the 3 weeks just like everybody else but never for one minute did I think they'd play in that final. They'll always manage to capitulate for one reason or another. Just another football tournament involving England for me. 1982 broke my heart and it's been happening ever since. :cool:

One Job one job only put the ball in the net...

Diana over to u..:facepalm:

Ross still took a better pk than Pearce, Waddle, Southgate...

Although Waddle might claim his hit single is better than hers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back