A&H

AR Flags

The Referee Store
For club assistants? If so, id get some cheaper flags as they will get damaged

If your lucky enough and have neutrals, then definitely, not as good as the old touchline flags, but certainly better than others

Welcome to the site by the way :D

I was so close to ordering the touchline ones the post man might as well have been stood outside, the think that stopped me getting them was the exact same reason that Ross pointed out, CAR's really couldn't give a monkeys about the flags so they'd get broken pretty quick

Spend as little as possible for flags for CAR's as believe me you'll soon get sick of replacing them

I got a diamond pair from a local sports delete ship called TAG (they supply burton albinos kit) for about £7

Buy cheap flags for club assistants, they'll get all sorts of s**t on them and damaged.

Bit the bullet and ordered a pair of touchline ones because ive got a couple of games coming up with neutral assistants. The code secretsanta got me £5 off too.

Might give it a go see how they treat them. I have had some really good CAR's who clearly do it to help. I have never had a CAR throw a flag around or damage my other flags so maybe I will give it ago, see how it goes. ;)

I do have a silly streak sometimes. :) Might have to reserve them just for neutrals. Or in the rare case i come across qualified CAR's.

Last edited:
I do have a silly streak sometimes. :) Might have to reserve them just for neutrals. Or in the rare case i come across qualified CAR's.
I wouldn't risk it mate, get a wooden pair of RA shop or sports direct normally has a cheap pair, it will save you money in the long run, I have touchlines and the wooden ones, use the touchlines if I'm on a line, or I have neutrals, I use them a fair amount as i do school games and I'm part of an academy scheme :)

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like a good idea. :) Will reserve them for NAR.

I wouldn't risk it mate, get a wooden pair of RA shop or sports direct normally has a cheap pair, it will save you money in the long run, I have touchlines and the wooden ones, use the touchlines if I'm on a line, or I have neutrals, I use them a fair amount as i do school games and I'm part of an academy scheme :)

I know they're teachers but still wouldn't trust some of them with a decent pair of flags... Mainly cause mine first broke in a school game

I've got them for me or for NARs and then a £5 pair off Amazon for CARs. IMO these are the best non-electric flags on the market.

Back