A&H

AR confession

Gary Milton

Level 7 Referee
Okay, I am going to confess... on the line today,early 2nd half...
gave the defender offside... and worse still I didn't realise. .. until he took the free kick. .. ah well no one complained, and wouldn't have made a difference...and lesson learnt.
Anyone else want to enter the booth?

The Referee Store
I'll trump that....in spades

o/a cup quarter-final yesterday

Off the ball incident, yellow player didn't like challenge made on him by blue player, got up and kicked blue player on his upper body.

loud cries of disapproval from several players, some pushing and shoving, lots of whistle, order restored, isolated yellow player, name, red card, walks off.

Not a murmur from anyone, yellow or blue.

Did I see the incident.......nope!

Will be keeping my report extremely brief

Complete fraud but 11/10 for match control :oops:

Similar sort of thing......

Set up for FK just outside blues area.....heard an impact sound, lots of pushing and shoving erupted centering on reds skipper......called him over asked him what that was all about.....he said he was having his shirt pulled.....so I replied 'so you turned round and punched him?' .....skipper said 'yeah he was pulling my shirt'.....
Thanks very much....have a red .

Report was very brief!

Similar sort of thing......

Set up for FK just outside blues area.....heard an impact sound, lots of pushing and shoving erupted centering on reds skipper......called him over asked him what that was all about.....he said he was having his shirt pulled.....so I replied 'so you turned round and punched him?' .....skipper said 'yeah he was pulling my shirt'.....
Thanks very much....have a red .

Report was very brief!

Reminds me of the hazard/ballboy incident...

"Eden what did you kick him for??"

"He wouldn't give me the ball ref"

Or something along those lines anyway..

Back