A&H

Another watch thread

Paul_Jones

Level 7 Referee
Right guys. ive read a few watch threads on here and i cant decide... i'm looking for one of these gps watches.... one that can tell me everywhere I have been on the pitch if i connect it to an app or a laptop. i'm not the most technical person so i dont really understand the spiel they have on their web pagesbut most of them look like the refresh every so often yet as a referee they may not refresh quick enough forma fast burst following a 70 yard clearance! can anyone help me with some recommendations?

The Referee Store
Does the title to this thread not answer its own question?

What new are you likely to learn that hasn't already been said in another thread??

hopefully that someone says have a look at this watch... it does this this and this and it refreshes every second to give you great gps coverage

or someone might tell my they have bought one in the last few weeks thatbthey love that isn't on here... it doesnt have to be a ref specific watch it can just be a little band watch I can put under my sleeve.

maybe?

If I was buying one now, v800 polar watch. Stay well away from the m400.

Garmin Forerunner 620 here. Does all the traces so you can see pitch coverage and distance travelled.

Back