A&H

Open Age an incident to discuss that a friend had just a week ago

Another big talking point is what all are missing in the video

right from the start look at the orange goalkeeper! Missed by all 3 but being looked into by the FA

The Referee Store
Another big talking point is what all are missing in the video

right from the start look at the orange goalkeeper! Missed by all 3 but being looked into by the FA

What a great spot! Think it's hard to criticise the team for missing it due to it being so far away from the mass brawl, but hopefully something that gets dealt with retrospectively.

well I hope everything gets investigated and the right punishment get dealt with in the correct manner that's why I put this video up so that we can discuss and learn from it

The real issue at the heart of this is why the referee didn't deal with it earlier. Had he dealt with the SFP properly, the whole thing would have been avoided. That's the best advice I can offer on the whole thing.

well yesterday I spoke with the referee who ran into the middle of the brawl and he has now said that everything was dealt with on the day I also asked as that flag did get broken if the teams had to pay for a new flag but he said no and I was quite surprised I think there is still a few more comments to come on this

Although I've never been involved (officially) in a match which has blown up like this, when I was doing my training I was told the assistant closest to the incident would assist the referee whilst the other assistant stayed at a relative distance to record any incidents not seen by the other two officials. So why everybody is saying the nearest AR was wrong to get involved, I don't know. From what I can see, he did the right thing - The poor ref certainly needed support in there, you could see that by how many people there were on the pitch and involved that quickly.

The thing that came to me first was what the hell happened to the pitch?

I have seen better council pitches than this pitch and this is a higher level than pub teams.

The thing that came to me first was what the hell happened to the pitch?

I have seen better council pitches than this pitch and this is a higher level than pub teams.

Got to be honest that was one of my first reactions when 1st watching the clip. Surely the stadium must have some guy "groundsman" who is responisble for maintaining the pitch. Yes I know it's not going to be perfect like a premier league pitch but surely a bit more grass should be there.
As for the AR it's one of them situations everyone will watch it and go he shouldn't of rushed in (which I agree with) however a majority of people would do the same. Some people will run and try to help as soon as they see it, It's related to fight or flight, however he shouldn't of gone running in.

Back