A&H

Am I mad?

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
After a long winter hibernation i've just accepted a hopefully low key Div 1 relegation match on saturday.
Got physio in the morning and then i'll give this old synovial membrane a run for his money, see how he holds up!!!

Any tips, i've forgot most of the Laws!!! :(

The Referee Store
After a long winter hibernation i've just accepted a hopefully low key Div 1 relegation match on saturday.
Got physio in the morning and then i'll give this old synovial membrane a run for his money, see how he holds up!!!

Any tips, i've forgot most of the Laws!!! :(

They have brought some new one in your absence :
  • The players are always right... The team which appeals the loudest gets the decisions;
  • Each team is allowed to claim three penalties per game, which an offence being committed (or that what it looks like in the EPL!);
  • Cautions for dissent and Dismissals for OFFINABS can only be given against the other team;
  • Offside are decided by the Capt of the defending team. If he says its offside, then award the free-kick.
Or that is what grassroots footballers think.

Last edited:
Well, this old timer remembered what a double caution was for, two players handbags (AA) and then another YC (FT) for one of them 30 seconds later for a retribution foul tackle..That could have easily been red on its own!

And then also remembered that if a player runs past you and calls you a "f'kin blind pr1ck" he's having a few weeks off too to watch the daffodils pop through!

Nice refreshing chat with the home manager after, he had absolutely no issue with either!! :)

Knee was fine!

Last edited:
I had, 'if he's stood in an offside position then he's interfering'! .......Really!!!! That stupidity cost them the second goal!!!!

Back