A&H

All ready with nowhere to go.........

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
Kit washed and clean,boots clean and dubbed.... and no match.....yet(fingers crossed):( and there's no fixtures on Easter Sunday......

The Referee Store
In the same situation as you mate, no game for at least 3 weeks. Not sure who I have upset :) haha

Given the mild winter, most leagues are not behind with their fixtures, so as April approaches, there are not that many games left. The thing is to always be prepared because you never know when you will get the call.

Have kit, will travel...!

A lot of teams local to me have finished their games/season over. Last couple of fixtures to be done and then its post season break time.

Kit is always ready..Sunday afternoon kit in for wash,boots cleaned in the evening..........

I've been all ready and nowhere to go for months. Our leagues don't start their spring seasons until mid-April!

I haven't refereed for a couple of months - pulled a muscle in my leg , followed by a bad back that is still troubling me , followed by a virus, that I'm now over.

Not quite fit for this weekend, my league has no Easter games and I'm off to QPR v Chelsea the weekend after that!

Hoping to do a few more back end of April/early May if body allows!

Back