A&H

Alan Pardew talking utter tripe (for a change)

deusex

RefChat Addict

NAIL ON penalty.
But apparently there being noone in the middle means it ain't a penalty.
Also AP somehow can read the AR's mind and knows what the AR thought he saw!?!?!?
Pulling out of a tackle you are already committed to means you can't foul anyone too!!
Is there any more unlikeable, blinkered manager in the EPL than AP?
Hopefully an FA charge is on the way.

The Referee Store
The best thing about that is where he says, "the subs weren't good enough" then immediately thinks - yep, I'll read his mind - "oops, shouldn't have said that, let's see if I can create a diversion and maybe blame the interviewer for something so the guys I sent on think it was him giving them stick, not me." :)

It was good, brave officiating by the two officials.
As a Millwall fan, I was gutted to see Palace loose in the last minute against 10 men.

They are all the same - Martinez and Van Gaal equally as nonsensical trying to defend perfectly correct red cards.

They are all the same - Martinez and Van Gaal equally as nonsensical trying to defend perfectly correct red cards.

As nail on Mata's 2 cautions were,
I all too often (especially in "big" EPL games) see reckless challenges not getting cautions just because in the first 30/40 mins of matches!
Noone is getting cautioned for that 2nd tackle in the 17th min of Man Utd v Chelsea (quite wrongly)

As nail on Mata's 2 cautions were,
I all too often (especially in "big" EPL games) see reckless challenges not getting cautions just because in the first 30/40 mins of matches!
Noone is getting cautioned for that 2nd tackle in the 17th min of Man Utd v Chelsea (quite wrongly)

Not quite the top level, but in the Championship a player WAS cautioned for simulation after 4 mins on Saturday.

Don't know Pardew personally, but as a manger can't stand the bloke!

Zero personality or likeability in pre/post-match interviews and his behaviour on the touchline at times makes Jose Mourinho look like a saint!

Back