A&H

After Match Cards

Beezer

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Guys ...How do you deal with these?

I have been out with many Refs who just ignore it but this is something I am pretty hot on

When players walk up to me or my team after a game and start making comments about our performance or shaking one officials hand and not the other .....for some reason I have a little internal explosion and a Yellow card always pops out

If a player after a game doesn't want to shake my hand , he shouldnt come near me

If he goes out of his way to try to make me look stupid and show off to everyone he is getting one !!

Had one last season on a yellow , came over after the whistle shook my hand and said " well done ref (wait for it !!!!) ....................another good game .......you've ruined " now if he had just stopped after the word GAME I would have been happy , instead he got a second Yellow !!! then his Captain chipped in with "You just love F..k..g power so he got one also !!!

Cant believe so many Refs ignore these things

The Referee Store
Same way. If they don't want to shake my hand (horrendous sportsmanship) then fair enough, but stay away. Stupidly think cards or misconduct reports cannot be issued or sent, bad news fellas.

It's rare that this happens though.

Back