A&H

Advice needed

I use a running watch as one of my watches but only because I run as a hobby otherwise it would be 2 casios. In fact when I forget to charge my running watch i still use two casios. never let me down

The Referee Store
Start at 3, half time is 345.
Start at 4, full time is 445

talk about complicating a simple task.

Plus, need to know when you are over 45? The winning manager will always shout for time up ! Simple

Get a standard sports watch, £10 or so from argos. Either one with an easy start stop, or possibly big numbers, so you can see the time at a glance if you don't use stop /start (like me, as I'm always forgetting to stop /start the watch).

Then add on the added time at the end in your head going by subs, retrieval of ball from bushes etc.

Obviously, this is grass roots level I'm on about.

*Edit - if you are doing it without stop start, always note down time of first and second half ko, either in book or on back of hand.

I was a bugger for not doing that in my first couple of games.

1 digi, 1 analogue with huge time face on it. so, on off chance you do stop and dont start the digi, you are not going to be far away with the analogue one.

There are many challenging situations we can find ourselves in when officiating.
Telling the time, should not be one of them.

Back