A&H

Added time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Empyhad once, they lost 0-1 to Boro, Boro never had a shot on target, it was an own goal,Think its only ever happened 3 times in Prem history, terrible game!!

The Referee Store
I went to the Empyhad once, they lost 0-1 to Boro, Boro never had a shot on target, it was an own goal,Think its only ever happened 3 times in Prem history, terrible game!!
Ah, the good old days of typical City and cups for co ck-ups. Mind you, we should have had a penalty....

Doesn’t this back up exactly what Ciley said, including the lack of player reaction to the goal?

Gosh, you're no fun. A couple of thousand City fans would disagree with you. (Goal at 5.30 and watch fans' reaction). And dodgy DOGSO in first minute! (before "genuine attempt to play the ball" change).

Citys goal, player looks deflated
Boros 8th, the guy is dancing around as if he scored winner in champ league
No prof sportsman goes into their career to lose 8-1 and find solace on the fact its not too bad, cos least they scored
Reminds me of Keanes take on Ireland going to the WC and he slammed suggestion of having fans there for a party etc...he was going there to win the thing

Citys goal, player looks deflated
Boros 8th, the guy is dancing around as if he scored winner in champ league
No prof sportsman goes into their career to lose 8-1 and find solace on the fact its not too bad, cos least they scored
Reminds me of Keanes take on Ireland going to the WC and he slammed suggestion of having fans there for a party etc...he was going there to win the thing
And who enjoyed it more?

My son's never seen City score 8. I've never seen them score 9. The referee cheated us of the chance. We paid for 90 minutes play and didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back