A&H

A and H back order wait time

The Referee Store
Depends what you have ordered.

If the new Nike kit - are you one of the chosen ones (L3 and above) who have priority for the new kit. Your order will be at the back of the queue, so could be August or even Sept.

The last time I ordered from A&H was when last seasons kit was as released, so 2016?

I was expecting a delay, as there would be a backlog with them having to fulfill various contracts etc for pgmol.

I pre-ordered maybe before the FA Cup, and didn’t get my kit until the beginning to middle of July.

They didn’t both replying to my emails.

Not a great experience, and while I will buy stuff from them, when I get kits I order from the referee association shop, it’s cheaper, customer service is better, and embroidery etc is of the same standard.

I ordered the new kit in May and got it in June. That's with embroidery too.

A&H are useless at emails but fine if you call them.

No, the ticks are white. Which is a pest. Of course they'll be grey after the first wash.

Does the A&H kit deal include the grey tick socks?
Grey tick socks unavailable until mid August in most places.

I ordered the kit from kitlocker middle of June, came in 4 days. No option for decal/embroidery though.

Waiting on a&h, ordered on Friday with decals. Two shirts. Nothing to suggest on back order. Not showing out of stock on website, nor have they emailed anything to suggest either.

Arrived day before yesterday so assume the product you have ordered is not the new kit. So the answer to your question is when they get the stock in which is likely only them that know the answer. Even tbey may not know themselves yet...

Arrived day before yesterday so assume the product you have ordered is not the new kit. So the answer to your question is when they get the stock in which is likely only them that know the answer. Even tbey may not know themselves yet...
yes its the new nike kit

Back