A&H

2022/23 Laws of the game - hard copy

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
It’s that time of year again where pre orders are being take by IFAB for the latest copy of the laws of the game

would anyone be interested in another group buy? If 30 people want a copy it works out at £8 posted to your door
If enough people want a copy then I’m happy to arrange it again this year
Thoughts?

The Referee Store
It’s that time of year again where pre orders are being take by IFAB for the latest copy of the laws of the game

would anyone be interested in another group buy? If 30 people want a copy it works out at £8 posted to your door
If enough people want a copy then I’m happy to arrange it again this year
Thoughts?
Yes please @Ross. It worked well last year and I’ll happily take up your offer.

I'm in - it works out cheaper all in doing it through you, and second time I have done this. Let me know when to send you money and I will do so.

Thanks for doing this again. Much appreciated.

x2 copies please.

Last edited:
15 so far. Any more for anymore. Happy to ship worldwide for an extra 2 quid. £10 total if your not in Blighty

Yes please! I had an exchange on twitter with ifab about the extortionate postage prices. 3CHF for the book and 30CHF for postage doesn’t make a lot of sense. That’s a long winded way of saying thank you Ross.

I asked them if they could use an alternative shipping method and instantly got told no. DHL is the only option

Back