A&H

2018 Nike Kit

MidlandAR

3F and 3W
Level 3 Referee
Hi,

Just about to order a new kit having previously had the 2016 Nike kit.

Is the shirt tight or loose fitting?

I am usually large size in shorts but I found the 2016 shorts rather long and went for medium, should I do the same?

I can't really order two sizes as I need the FA badge embroided.

Thanks

Craig

The Referee Store
I found the shirts the same size. Shorts were definitely too long, I have gone from a 2016 Large to a 2018 Medium, so definitely do the same.

I'm a new ref looking to pick up some Nike kit. How does the 2018 shirt come up, is it fitted or loose? I'm pretty slim, but 6'3" so also wary of the Medium coming up short in the length.. Any tips would be appreciated!

I'm a new ref looking to pick up some Nike kit. How does the 2018 shirt come up, is it fitted or loose? I'm pretty slim, but 6'3" so also wary of the Medium coming up short in the length.. Any tips would be appreciated!
I'm also 6'3' weighing in at 16 stone (or just over....don't tell anyone!)
The XL size fits me like a dream and doesn't come up short. It's hotly debatable, but tucking your shirt in is incredibly important ;)

I'm also 6'3' weighing in at 16 stone (or just over....don't tell anyone!)
The XL size fits me like a dream and doesn't come up short. It's hotly debatable, but tucking your shirt in is incredibly important ;)

Cheers BC! Is that the S/S you've gone for? And while I've got you, how do you find the sizing on the shorts? Sorry to probe, just hoping to avoid what could be quite an expensive mistake...

I think the Nike 2008 kit is the go to kit. I wear XL on top. Shorts are a L and I'm a 36" waist. Don't go for XL shorts unless you're chunky

I'm a little shorter at 5'11" and when I wore a medium Nike shirt 2 years ago (I guess the 2017 kit?), it was long enough for me to tuck in, but would come untucked as soon as I raised an arm above shoulder height. I switched to a large when I bought new kit at the start of last season and that's easily long enough. Given you're that little bit taller than me, I'd definitely avoid anything smaller than a large.

I received the 2018 kit last week (waiting for the sale) I find the top tighter than the previous one I had, poss 2017 or 2016. Only bought it so I had a second black kit

Back