A&H

20 Games In One Registration Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justylove

RefChat Addict
I'm thinking about going for promotion and I notice the criteria is 20 games in one registration period. What dates are the registration periods is it March to Feb, or something different?

Just want to check, as I'm sure I'll be ok for number of games, but it's not massively clear.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The Referee Store
You are correct. It is March to February. Adult 11 a sides count, certain youth leagues used to but according to an email I received this morning from the local supply appointing officer the rules have been changed eliminating these. Lines on our local floodlit youth league no longer count. I'm not sure if this also means Football Conference Youth, FA Youth Cup and Football League Youth Alliance lines however. Perhaps someone else can confirm?

Lines don't count, only middles. if there is a need for lines to count, they have to be on a recognised Supply League not your local "turn up and play" league or yoof (RIP Sundial) league.

Mea culpa - Confusing issues slightly. The OP didn't specify which promotion it was. The reference to lines was in respect of 6-5 criteria as set by local CFAs in some cases.

By the fact the OP states they are currently a L7 you'd expect 7-6, and by the facet they are asking such questions you would also expect that they are not on the scheme already, and as such are not expecting their 6 this year, hence ruling out 6-5.

By the fact the OP states they are currently a L7 you'd expect 7-6, and by the facet they are asking such questions you would also expect that they are not on the scheme already, and as such are not expecting their 6 this year, hence ruling out 6-5.

Nobody likes a smart 'arris :p I'm allowed a bad day now and again - just be grateful I don't use my new mod powers to take it out on you...

ban-button_1518760_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back