A&H

1st game today

even the referees can't agree!lol good debate though. Southampton Saturday Football league is a respect league, and I understood, it is my responsibility to get the handshake done.

You ref in Southampton league? Might see you on my travels!

The Referee Store
Referee rarely agree. The collective name for referees is "a heated debate"

My experience on Sunday mornings is referees are always wrong. So if two referees are arguing, then won't it last forever, as neither of them will ever be right?!

Sunday's game was U18, really enjoyed, both teams up for tough competitive match, felt I did ok. Had to tell a couple of them to stop watching sky sports, they a free kick for everything!

Hi Mace.
Hope your game ''First Adult Game'' went well?, .... I know am a little late with the advice as i have just signed up to this forum. :rolleyes:

I go to each game with an open mind, however i enforce the laws of the game to the letter, as you never know who is watching you, :cool:, of-course common sense is always good to use in certain situations, when I am out there on the filed, you know inside when its right to use the cards be it Red or Yellow, but remember if you enforce the laws of the game you can't go wrong. ;) Good Luck!

Back