A&H

12 Days of Christmas (Referee edition)

HullRef

RefChat Addict
Please comment any additions/changes. All of it is my own work, if you can't already tell ;). I think with some tweaking it could be a number 1 hit. :cool:

On the first day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
The match ball stuck in a tree.

On the second day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the third day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
5 Cautions ,4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
6 Substitutions, 5 Cautions, 4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
7 spectators whining, 6 substitutions, 5 Cautions, 4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
8 coaches "coaching", 7 spectators whining, 6 substitutions, 5 Cautions, 4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
9 niggley tackles, 8 coaches "coaching", 7 spectators whining, 6 substitutions, 5 Cautions, 4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
10 % off ( ;) ), 9 niggley tackles, 8 coaches "coaching", 7 spectators whining, 6 substitutions, 5 Cautions, 4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
11 players playing, 10 % off (;)), 9 niggley tackles, 8 coaches "coaching", 7 spectators whining, 6 substitutions, 5 Cautions, 4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas refereeing gave to me:
12 players listed, 11 players playing, 10% off (;)), 9 niggley tackles, 8 coaches "coaching", 7 spectators whining, 6 substitutions, 5 Cautions, 4 minutes added, 3 weeks off, 2 coloured cards and the match ball stuck in a tree.

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Back