A&H

Who do we support?

The Referee Store
I support a wife, three kids, a few million feckless individuals who won't/can't be bothered to work, untold Illegal immigrants who despite their illegal status receive state funding, 600+ MPs who take more and more money for doing even less of worth to society that the feckless individuals mentioned above. If I've missed anyone out I apologise.

I support a wife, three kids, a few million feckless individuals who won't/can't be bothered to work, untold Illegal immigrants who despite their illegal status receive state funding, 600+ MPs who take more and more money for doing even less of worth to society that the feckless individuals mentioned above. If I've missed anyone out I apologise.
Do you listen to the news quiz?

well, thanks to wiki, i learnt, yesterday, that wellington play in the a-league

i now feel just a little smarter

This will test my support of Southend vs refereeing. I have a choice in a couple of weeks - it will be my first opportunity to be assistant referee on an adult league, or I can travel 6 hours to watch them (probably lose) at Morecambe. What do I do ?! :eek:

Had cricket training anyway haywain, not a big away traveller (I'm only 16) but I know people who have been to Rochdale and Bristol this week and are going to Torquay on Tuesday

To give you an example of what Matty means, "down" would be last week, getting hammered 5-0 by the team on the bottom of the table, and "up" would be tonight, beating the team right ahead of us 4-1.
Only just managed to finish watching the CCM game, so they were, in my world, 1-0 down for 24 hours!

Once Cunningham equalised I could only see one winner, and Hernadez ?!?!?!?!? WOW!

(The wife promised me a trip down for a play off game - although now she has shifted to a 'semi-final' lol...mind you, we flew down for the All Whites/Mexico so shouldn't really expect too mush more this season)

Only just managed to finish watching the CCM game, so they were, in my world, 1-0 down for 24 hours!

Once Cunningham equalised I could only see one winner, and Hernadez ?!?!?!?!? WOW!

(The wife promised me a trip down for a play off game - although now she has shifted to a 'semi-final' lol...mind you, we flew down for the All Whites/Mexico so shouldn't really expect too mush more this season)

Hope I didn't spoil the result for you! Yeah it's fantastic to see the Costa Rican duo clicking - I just hope they both go to, and get some decent game time at, the World Cup.

Back