A&H

Who do we support?

The Referee Store
Starting watching Leeds United just as the golden era faded back in '76/77. Got my 1st season ticket for my 21st birthday and kept one for over 20 years before refereeing started making it less worthwhile as I never got to games.

Used to go to 50 games a season, home and away, only missing 4 one season and 2 of them were in Eastern Europe I think. I no longer go into a major depression when we lose. I do know we are not the powerhouse we used to be BUT... nothing can take away the happy memories of putting teams to the sword over that 25 year period when I virtually lived at Elland Road.

Starting watching Leeds United just as the golden era faded back in '76/77. Got my 1st season ticket for my 21st birthday and kept one for over 20 years before refereeing started making it less worthwhile as I never got to games.

Used to go to 50 games a season, home and away, only missing 4 one season and 2 of them were in Eastern Europe I think. I no longer go into a major depression when we lose. I do know we are not the powerhouse we used to be BUT... nothing can take away the happy memories of putting teams to the sword over that 25 year period when I virtually lived at Elland Road.
But how did you feel after that hear-breaking defeat to the Mighty, League 2 may I add, Rochdale! :p

I'm a gooner too :) Got tickets for the Bayern game, should be fun!
Swine!! Havent been for nearly 2 years as itd cost me around 300 quid to go, as I couldn't do it in a day :( Id have to stay over, which means a hotel, and of course there would be a few beers enjoyed.

Swine!! Havent been for nearly 2 years as itd cost me around 300 quid to go, as I couldn't do it in a day :( Id have to stay over, which means a hotel, and of course there would be a few beers enjoyed.

True - depends on circumstances really. My match ticket for the Bayern game + a return train ticket to/from Bristol cost me £37 which is not bad for two match fees worth of work!

But how did you feel after that hear-breaking defeat to the Mighty, League 2 may I add, Rochdale! :p
Just another in a long line of "embarrassing" defeats in cup competitions against teams who still think they are facing Bremner, Giles, Charlton, etc. We are not that club anymore

Just another in a long line of "embarrassing" defeats in cup competitions against teams who still think they are facing Bremner, Giles, Charlton, etc. We are not that club anymore

It wasn't going good for you, especially after that 6-0 defeat against Sheff Wed. It is a bit of a shame really, especially for McDermott who I felt was a nice guy, had a bit of a chat with him after the Rochdale game and seemed honest enough

Back