A&H

Nigeria v Argentina

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3014

Fasten your seatbelts lady’s & gentleman it’s going to be emotional.

Mr Cakir it’s over to you.

The Referee Store
Styles make fights add to that winner takes all & it makes for fireworks.

Have a feeling Cakir could be busy.

I’m astonished truly amazed by the amount of South American support over in Russia.

I had pre conceptions that there was vast poverty & little money in South America yet every game involving that continent is like a home game for them.

20-30k + in every stadium when they play, gobsmacked.

I’m astonished truly amazed by the amount of South American support over in Russia.

I had pre conceptions that there was vast poverty & little money in South America yet every game involving that continent is like a home game for them.

Scotland is worse off and there would be 50k if we qualified
I went to two games in France 98 and easy 50k at the opening game

Almost 500 million people in South America. Yes there's some poverty, but there's plenty of people who can afford to travel.

My apologies I called this one wrong, all Argentina possession gonna make for boring viewing.

Should be easy for Cakir, bit like City in the premier league dominating possession bit boring tbh.

Why does Cakir never look in control of a match, this is gonna go the same way as last night if he isn’t careful

I’ve given up with it, i thought this would be competitive as Argy been so poor but they are dominating and it’s a bit lethargic.

Can’t see Nigeria causing anything here.

Back