A&H

Open Age my first in the middle

thanks got that one right at least.

well second game today went extremely well, i nipped the shoving in back every early on which was a massive confidence boost, knowing i got them in straight away, a couple of strong challenges which were to be honest careless in my opinion, had a pass back to the keeper but the team who one the free kick took it so fast, however i had my hand up and shouted that's indirect and they knocked it wide by miles, so goal kick thank you, another keeper error and from a GK he passed to a player within the penalty area, not sure i got this right but they went with it no arguments i gave and indirect FK. then a keeper in the first half had rushed out took out an attacker which was a DOGSO to be fair and the attacker may of just been offside there was another attacker who was offside and not interfering with play so due to the nature of the game (a friendly university league and it was a really tamed game) i cautioned the keeper for a reckless challenge, i spoke to both players at half time and explained why i gave that decision and both were more than happy. my god it was a good display of football by both teams and i think i could of done with another ref there to pick up any errors i made because after yesterday i feel as though i addressed them pretty well.

i walked from that field with my head held high, a couple of errors if they were errors! and a few i didn't see them clearly enough to call it moments but my communication was there a lot more that yesterday which was practicably not there at all.

i can not wait now till wednesday, and i will try to repeat my performance again, it is a BUCS league game, and i can't wait:D:D

The Referee Store
The game I had today was the opposite.

The most cards I've had in one game is 2. Today 6 YC which looking back one should have been a RC and 2 misconduct reports.

A cup game with 2 pens and a minor coming together that looking bk should have ended with one player been given a RC.

I learnt so much from this game. A very challenging game for me. The losing team said they are going to report me to the league because "I HAD A SHOCKER".

I enjoyed the game but I rem thinking at one point in the 2nd half I have X minutes left of what's going to be hell. It was getting very heated.

" then a keeper in the first half had rushed out took out an attacker which was a DOGSO to be fair and the attacker may of just been offside there was another attacker who was offside and not interfering with play so due to the nature of the game (a friendly university league and it was a really tamed game) i cautioned the keeper for a reckless challenge"
wrong in law right by the game. don't worry about it too much just make sure if you're been watched you send the keeper off. if not you will get pulled up on it.
as a say though at that game it was right for you to do it as you did.

looks like we both had good games,

last week i got assessed and honestly probably one of the worst games i've ever had. assessor said dont worry about it but took his notes, worked through them all last week. put them into practice yesterday and today and all todays assessor could bring up were things like i got distracted by a manager whilst doing the boot check and didn't finish it and i didn't give the flags directly to the club assistants (which was because one teams subs/ manager were late to the game around the time i was just blowing the whistle and the other team i gave it to a person on their team and it got put down)

ha i think if the assessors turned up today they would of had a field day!! both teams although the tops were of the same colour, they were England tops, fulham, arsenal, Liverpool, and some foreign team, shorts matched on both teams, socks were a complete miss match, and they taped up cotton bracelets that there girlfriends had given them because the could not get them off, bloody students and there fashion sense.

i will be writing a misconduct report the the league officials about there kit though. even though they tried, and it was manageable, it should not of been the case really.

Just to confirm the poitn about club marks, I can see my marks from Ladies Combination League games as I get to use MOAS. There are a few tickboxes and then a score box.

Home team: Decision making for both sides: Poor Overall performance: Average. Score: 61 (The lowest they can give without having to make a report)

Away Team: Decision making for both sides: Very Good. Performance: Good. Score: 80

I wonder which side lost 6-1?

I would really like to see my marks for this season.

As a level 7 I don't have access to MOAS. I reckon I could give a good guess on just looking at the scores and comments which clubs/games they are from.

Back