A&H

GYM PACT

one day a week for $5 and it says i have one workout to go, and they go from monday to sunday midnight

The Referee Store
we can't use this on the FOP

Which RunKeeper activities count for GymPact?

• All runs, walks or bike rides tracked by RunKeeper's GPS
  • Minimum 1/2 miles distance
  • Minimum of 30 minutes of activity in which your pace is above 2 miles per hour (but slower than driving!).
    If in doubt, an extra 5 minutes of walking, running or biking never hurts!
  • Maximum 3 hours long

I would go out for a Run today.

You should see on gympact APP a run keeper button. Hit that. That should link the two apps.

Then when u go out for a run just use run keeper like you used to. Rem the rules min 1.5 miles AND min of 30minutes and min of 2MPH. At the end if the work out end it like normal and with 10minutes you should get a message saying you completed a run and GYMPACT will register it.

cool.

Also rem to set your PACT for next week. No prob keeping it the same or changing it. I have to change mine depending on shifts/what I have planned.

That needs to be done today so do it after your walk to make sure everything works and you can see how easy it is to use.

Correction to my 1st statement.

If you have an android phone you can still use GYM PACT but you have to use have Run Keeper as well. The only difference being you can't "check in" at the gym on android phone like you can with iPhone.

So sign up now and get earning some cash just by keeping fit.

Don't forget when u sign up to use the code "OutdoDavid" to get the bonus $5 when you complete your 1st PACT.

Weeks are from mon-sun

yep got my first $5 but i think i would of been safe, as the new week has not yet updated, and i have not yet got any other earnings for the massive walk i did.

Better to be safe than sorry. The "earnings" don't normally get paid till wed/Thursday.

Your app should have updated with how many exercises you need to do this week. If not contact them on FB, night be a error esp as its your 1st week

a just been on the website it says:

MY PACT

DAYS/WEEK​
$5
STAKES​

TOTAL WORKOUTS
TOTAL EARNED
DAYS TO GO BY THE END OF 2012-11-04

i think if i was to sign up today my pact would not start until the following week does that ring anybells

Oh that don't ring bells with me.

I signed up at a weekend and it started on the Monday as normal.

Not sure what's happened there sorry mate

Rem you only get paid for the ones you signed up to.
So if you only signed up to do 2 you only get paid for 2, even if you've done 8 or 10. I've been paid for last week. You should have been by now as you signed up on the Sunday and it said PACT completed. Send them a message on FB to ask what's happening

yeah i think because i signed on a sunday after reading the FAQs it say something along the lines of if you sign up midweek you have the rest of that week and next week to complete your pact as, as the pact goes from monday to sunday it is not a complete week makes a little sense to me, but i will wait and see and if they take money from me i will complain big time.

also i can not seem to message them on bookface.

Payment normally happens around Thursday. I know they say it happens on Tuesday but my experience the last few weeks have been Thursday.
Normally about $0.40 per exercise.

Back