A&H

GYM PACT

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
if you have an IPHONE keep reading.

Over the past 2 weeks I have been using an app called GYMPACT. It works alongside the app RUN KEEPER.

It works as follows. You state at the start of the week how many exercises you will do that week, for example 3. you then put you stake in $10. yes it is american. You can do from 1 to 7. If you do more than you agreed to happy days but you only get paid for the ones you signed up to do. You can only do one exercise a day.

You use run keeper as normal and go out for a run/walk/cycle etc. if you complete you PACT by doing the 3 exercises you get paid about 30- 50p per exercise. Not a lot but better than a kick up the bum. BUT.... If you fail to stick to your PACT you pay your stake, for example you complete 2 out the three you agreed to you pay $10 and don't get paid for the others.

A great way to get you out running to keep fit. Has to be a no brainier for all referees keeping fit surely....

If you sign up enter the Code "OutdoDavid"
Once you complete your 1st week PACT we BOTH get paid a bonus $5

Then once you have $10 in your account which won't take long once you sign up and get the bonus payment then you can transfer it to your bank account.

The Referee Store
Thats brilliantly annoying, just traded my iphone in for a samsung s3 lol
oh well :(

sod that i would lose a fortune, being in the navy setting up a programme to get stitch to sail. :eek: i will stay with micoach

think i might just give this ago. before they catch on and change the rule, brits are clever bet the yanks don't see us coming this time muhahhahahahahaha

Don't forget to put in the code and then we both get the bonus $5 (about £2.50ish) for just signing up!!!

one question have you been paid yet, i was thinking that we could use it on the field of play, get a arm strap under the shirt, to record our heart rate average and max ect. went to google to find out more and seen a few bad reviews, just wondering if they have sorted out the bugs in this app.

It's taking a few extra days to be paid.

I got paid last Friday for the week ending on the Sunday before. They respond quicker on FB than twitter and seem a friendly bunch and they get things sorted quickly in my experience.

There no reason why you can use it on the FOP. Just make sure you run faster than 2MPH as that's one of the rules but in a match I'm sure you would.

And I just got paid and got email at the same time for last week. Once you sign up email a photo of yourself to me. I will then play around with it on PC and photoshop is both into the same photo and put it on there FB page. If we win the photo of the day/week we get more cash!!
Unless your a PC wizz kid

no not yet, been busy at home and on the pitch, last night while x factor was on i was going to have a look, low and behold virgin broadband and tv went down, followed by my boiler. so it is full of fun here at the moment lol, i will try some point this week.

Back