A&H

Open Age First middle

The Referee Store
Yes it was but I've found out myself as I've had to use fabric glue for my badge and it went right threw

Heh, oops. Always went for carpet tape if I didn't have something embroidered already.

Bit of luck too, come out brilliant sunshine here in London. Might even slap the lotion on!

Bloody 'Ell tough match. Very hot, was after work so no time to eat properly, game is frantic and ends 6-4. Had to take off my under armour heat gear top from under my jersey due to excessive sweating at half time. No real finesse in build up play, just quickly pass the ball forward and charge!

4 cautions. All for dissent oddly. No red.

Sounds like you had a entertaining match to start the new season.
My game was a nightmare was assistant game kicked off at 7.15 WITHOUT FLOODLIGHTS was getting pitch black by the time we finished, the season has started... Onwards and upwards

Ha, yeah we kicked off 25 minutes late too. Home side were having their new season photoshoot, all four teams separately then together, then changing twice an blaaaaah.

All agreed to push the kick-off back, but naturally all my fault because I'm omnipotent or something.

3 cautions. One after an advantage and the ball didn't go out of play for four minutes. Boy, was he surprised. :')

Haha love bringing back advantages when players think they have got away with it, their face tells a picture:)

.....3 cautions. One after an advantage and the ball didn't go out of play for four minutes. Boy, was he surprised. :')
Try cautioning after nearly 7 minutes. Player wasn't amused! His captain talked his way into the book too.

great game i was lucky no cautions or dismissals ended 12-1 to the home team but had to give a few free kicks and foul throws and a very clear penaulty

Reactions: SM
Back