Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craig Pawson

• Anthony Taylor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ryan Cromwell :)

I wish haha, I think defiantly clatts as Oliver has a semi, which normally they don't get the final if they have the semi......

Quite rightly, in those shorts... Would be very noticeable! [\childish giggle]

The Referee Store
I tried to change my vote on Monday after speaking to Andre Marriner,who predicted it would be Lee. Really nice to see Kevin Friend as 4th as well, ran the line to him yesterday after the news came out. Such a nice guy! I can also pretty much rule out both Oliver and Clattenburg for next year. There is a tradition of being the bridesmaid before the bride where you will be appointed as 4th official before getting the main event. Both Martin and Michael havent done this! Andre said these guys have so much time left in there career that they are unlikely to get it for a few years yet!

I tried to change my vote on Monday after speaking to Andre Marriner,who predicted it would be Lee. Really nice to see Kevin Friend as 4th as well, ran the line to him yesterday after the news came out. Such a nice guy! I can also pretty much rule out both Oliver and Clattenburg for next year. There is a tradition of being the bridesmaid before the bride where you will be appointed as 4th official before getting the main event. Both Martin and Michael havent done this! Andre said these guys have so much time left in there career that they are unlikely to get it for a few years yet!
Yes, I guess you're right. The last person to referee it without previously having been 4th official was Rob Styles in 2005. Clatts must be 4th next year then - surely??

What a reward for Lee Probert getting the Cup Final - fourth official in Exeter last Saturday!

I voted Oliver because a) I like him and b) I knew Clatts was the odds-on favourite so I wanted to get the most out of my bet ;)

Back